Not just another analog delay pedal...
The KOMA Elektronik BD101 Analogue Gate / Delay is an innovative voltage controlled analog delay in combination with a fully adjustable wide frequency range gate. The BD101 is capable of providing bit crushing effects, resonant frequencies, fast shifts between heavy delayed and cranked up sounds and super short pulses, with whatever instrument you want to plug into it. With the on board infrared expression controller the user is able to override / control all the front panel controls by moving their hands or feet over it, which makes the pedal a versatile and powerful tool for use live or in the studio.
All the KOMA Elektronik pedals have an on board motion controller which allows the user to control most of the features of the pedal by just moving a hand, foot or other object over the pedal! And it's easy as 1,2,3 to set it up: just patch the CV output of the sensor into a CV input on the pedal and you are in control!
Slide / Twist
The BD101 has a lot of control possibilities: 4 knobs to control Gate Speed, Gate Amount, Delay Time and Delay Feedback. The Gate Shape and Gate Range can be controlled by using the slide switches. In addition to the standard knobs we fitted the pedal with 2 sliders to control the Input Gain and Delay Blend. We made the sliders so it's easier for guitarists to tweak f.i. the volume live on stage.
The CV and audio patch bay allows control of Gate Speed, Gate Amount, Delay Time, Delay Feedback and gives the possibility to synchronize the pedal with an external clock signal. It also gives the possibility to make an external effects loop which allows the user to send out the processed feedback signal, run it through other effects and feed it back into the pedal.
On the back of the BD101 you'll find - next to the DC input - trimmers to attenuate all the CV in- and outputs of the pedal. You can easily set the sensitivity of the sensor and the output voltages of the Gate Speed, Gate Amount, Delay Time and Delay Feedback CV inputs.
- Slide controls for Input Gain and Delay Blend for more control while playing
- On board infrared motion controller, also a standalone CV feature
- CV control for Gate Speed, Gate Amount, Delay Time and Delay Feedback
- CV input for External Clock signals and synchronization with other KOMA Elektronik pedals
- CV attenuators on the back of the pedal to fine-tune the CV in- and outputs
- Send/Return Insert for external processing of BBD Feedback signals
- A wide frequency range Gate / Amplitude Modulation; choose between High, Mid and Low
- Multiple Gate shapes; Ramp, Pulse and Sawtooth.