A limited number of MMF-6 modules are coming by around the end of December, 2014. You can pre-order now if you'd like.
The MMF-6 is a multi mode filter with six outputs, first three from the left; "clean" low pass, band pass and high pass. low- band- and high pass to the right are processed by three separate (for every output) saturation circuits with two modes; soft and hard.additionally, the filter core has so called "symmetry" control for the resonance and cutoff frequency. it is possible to control cutoff so positive and negative going signals has different cutoff frequencies, from a subtle "edge" to very dramatical character of the audio signal (including frequency division effect). now it's possible to imitate the famous moog filter (it can not replace it, of course), ota based filters and others. all this by modulating symmetry by one of outputs (pre-patched to "clean" low pass output) or an external signal. now it is possible to mix clean and saturated audio signals in any combination.
- Controllable frequency range: 5hz to 22khz
- Maximum input/output audio level: 20 volts peak to peak
- Slope: 12db/octave
- Modes: Lowpass, Bandpass and Highpass
- Outputs: Clean and saturated; soft or hard saturated
- Current consumption: 50 ma
- Protection: protected against reverse voltage
- Dimensions: 128.4mm x 70.6mm, 3 he, 14te